No recruitment agencies please
Sorodo is a fast-growing and innovative online business finance platform that helps UK SMEs access the right funding products from a wide range of providers through technology.
We are looking for our first Customer Relationship Manager to assist a broad range of customers on their journey to obtain business funding. Working in the Mold office, you will be part of a small and dynamic team where you will help manage applications, from lead enquiry to final stage. This position will also give you the opportunity to grow and build a high-performance team.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Taking inbound phone calls and reaching out to online lead applications
- Provide support to our SME customers – contact, engage and manage primarily by phone, through the application process
- Answer customer questions on the range of business finance we offer
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Continuous lead follow up
- Using our CRM system to accurately maintain and keep up to date notes on customers you communicate with
- Build up an extensive knowledge of business finance, and gain an understanding of the wide variety of lenders in the market
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience in phone calls hot and cold
- 1-3 years minimum knowledge and understanding of business finance
- 1-3 years minimum sales experience in phone calls (hot and cold) in the field or related area
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Extremely organised with strong administration skills, and attention to detail
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- A polite and friendly manner
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Punctual, professional and positive
- Full time position – 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Ability to work from home on a flexible, ad-hoc basis can be discussed.
The good stuff!
Apply for Job
- £18,000 – £20,000 (depending on experience)
- Commission scheme based on individual and team performance
- 25 holiday days
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Health Insurance (after 3 months)
- Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months)